We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary information rights of any party. We may in our sole discretion remove any Content that we believe infringes the intellectual property rights of others and may terminate your use of the Website if you submit such Content.
RE-INFRINGER POLICY. AS PART OF OUR RE-INFRINGEMENT POLICY, EACH USER FOR THE MATERIAL WE RECEIVE THREE GOOD AND EFFECTIVE COMPLAINTS WITH A PERIOD OF SIX MONTHS WILL HAVE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
While we are not subject to United States law, we voluntarily comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Pursuant to Title 17, Section 512(c)(2) of the United States Code, if you believe that any of your copyrighted material was infringed on the Website, we have appointed an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. Notifications should be emailed to the firstname.lastname@example.org
All notices that are irrelevant to us or ineffective under the law will not receive a response or action thereafter. Effective notice of a claimed violation must be a written communication to our agent that includes substantially the following:
Identification of the copyrighted work believed to be infringed. Please describe the work and, if possible, include a copy or location (for example, a URL) of the official version of the work;
Identification of the material believed to be infringing and its location or, for search results, identification of references or links to the material or activity claimed to be infringing. Please describe the material and provide a URL or other related information that will allow us to locate the material on the Website or on the Internet;
Information that allows us to contact you, including your address, telephone number and, if any, your email address;
- A statement that you are in good faith in the belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and that under penalty of perjury that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or an authorized representative.
If your User Submission or search results to your website are removed based on a notice of claimed copyright infringement, you may provide us with counter notification, which must be a written communication to our agent listed above and satisfy us that includes substantially a follower:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location where it appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under perjury that you have good faith that the material has been removed or disabled as a result of an error or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
Your name, address, telephone number, email address, and statement you agree to for the jurisdiction of the courts at the address you provide, Anguilla and the location where the copyright owner in question is located; and
A statement that you will receive process services from the recognized copyright owner or its agent.